Friday, January 2, 2009

My Return to Blogging

I know its ridiculous how long it has been since I have written ANYTHING. Here is my update. I still don't drink soda (ok I have one soda a month). I haven't been able to kick the sweets though. . .dang it! I am now living in my own cute place in Boise, ID. Things are going well.

I wish there was more to report. I am lacking in the excitement department. In fact I have a friend that likes to remind me I am the most boring person EVER. Frankly, that's ok with me. I know that my life won't be this quiet forever, so I am enjoying.

3 comments:

MisterE said...

Welcome Back. Now we can be blog buds again!

Nat said...

I'm glad you're back! How's Boise treating you?

Holly said...

So Nice to hear from you. I am sad we didn't get to see you at Christmas but we got stuck in ID for an extra day. Love you . Keep blogging because I check it almost every day.