Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweets and Soda

Sweets and Soda I am no longer your play thing. You cannot control me with your sweet taste and addictive personality. I will not succumb to the cravings I have for you at 8am - 5pm. I no longer need you to get me through the day. Our relationship is completely unhealthy and you can't convince me otherwise. NO. . .don't try to tempt me with the diet/low calorie/low fat versions of you. I will not settle for second best. . .you know that. No matter what anyone says frozen yogurt is not better then ice cream, Diet Dr Pepper doesn't have the rich smooth taste of Original Dr Pepper and a Snickers Protein Bar will only make me want a Snickers Candy bar. This is the end of the road for us. I will miss you more then you will miss me, I accept that. Farewell my loves.

7 comments:

Nat said...

Wow, you're really going to give up sweets and soda? You're a brave girl! I don't think I could make it through the day without something chocolatey and a Coke!

MisterE said...

This post makes me sad in my tummy. I would give up soda but then who would drink all the Coke? Who?

Becky said...

So the soda has been much easier to give up then sweets. That is still a huge struggle..Damn ice cream and all its goodness. Believe me I crave a Dr Pepper every day.

Paige Moore said...

I don't know how to feel about you abandoning Dr Pepper. No wonder you are "disenchanted."

Automobile Birdsinger said...

BECKY!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I am investigating this unknown world of blogging! I find it very interesting! How goes your sugar strike? -autumn-

Allie said...

This is so very wrong

Allie said...

This is so very wrong!