Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Accomplishments

Things I have accomplished in the last week:

Surviving the drive between Boise & Salt Lake City and Salt Lake to Boise. This is a huge deal as the roads were poo both ways.

Making Miss Cassy's hair look "fabulous" for her wedding - she said so.

Starting a body conditioning class through Boise Education. It is awesome!!

I went grocery shopping. This is huge considering my fridge and cupboards were empty. I bought healthy stuff. I even purchased vanilla soy milk for my Special K cereal.

Did laundry (thank God for my Natalie and Andy letting me use their washer and dryer)

Geeked out with Natalie and Andy. Picture 3 adults with 3 laptops sitting at the kitchen table. All 3 listening to music, playing on facebook and watching youtube - Side note: if you haven't yet get on youtube and check out. .. Jeff Dunham, Jim Gaffigan (Hot Pockets), Jeff Dye and the preview for Wolverine!- It was fun!

I haven't ripped my hair out because of the project from hell at work.

Along with my daily showering . . .to help me relax I have taken baths at night. Its been so nice.It helps that when I was in Utah my mom gave me my belated birthday present. . a basket with sugar vanilla lotion, bubble bath, body spray and a candle. Its pure heaven add in some chill tunes and well there are no words.

Because of the baths I have also shaved my legs twice in one week. If you know me you know this nigh on to a miracle :) My sister would be so proud.

Blogged

1 comment:

MisterE said...

It sounds like you had a far more productive week then me! Good on ya!