Thursday, January 8, 2009

So Much To Say

I feel like I have so much to say (blog), but I feel like I will say(blog)something ridiculous and it will be electronically imprinted for the rest of ETERNITY. Its not as if this is a little journal that I can burn after reading. Am I supposed to write witty clever things, intellectual rants or deep soul searching prose? Should I worry about being blunt, random and honest for fear of offending someone or being perceived as bitter jade unfiltered woman looking for another medium to lash out? Its obvious the answer to these questions do not require a rocket science, nifty equations or complicated graphs. I suppose its a matter of letting go of my fears of what other people think and feel about me.

To empower myself I declare to all of my blog followers and any other bystanders I will write without fear. I will not over analyze (thats not true I will because its my nature). I will just write.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, it's your blog, you say what you want. If people don't like it it's their problem.

CHRIS!!!!!!! said...

Since the grilling we got from Nat I guess I should make known the blog Blaire has been keeping for us. Sometimes I'll post, but not often.

http://topherandblaire.blogspot.com/

Allie said...

Uh just don't offend me *explicit*:D that seems to be the problem on my blog, I have a though and then since I know my sisters read it and such I feel the need to apologize for wanting to write stupid things, yeah some day I will be more comfortable with my thoughts, cause they are dang good:D Okay seriously my word is ingod, yeah weird, I think its a sign, of what I don't know... yeah its late I should go to bed!