Friday, July 2, 2010

That Makes Me Happy

I recently went on a week long road trip to Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC with three awesome friends. It was great! There was a lot of laughter and randomness again confirming my life is a sitcom. I was continually a passenger in elevators full of people who only spoke French. They were super nice and said things to me in French. Which made me want to speak French. Because it would have made eavesdropping on their conversations even more entertaining. Every time I reached my floor I was smiling. Their joy was contagious. I now know the Jingle Jangle dance thanks to its inventor my fellow traveler Miss Photogenic. Speaking of dancing when you shake your booty while driving you have to shake your shoulders. . .its a fact. Another fact . ..that I wasn't aware of is that some people (specifically the Notorious GQT) can fall asleep anywhere, any time and at their own will. This fascinated me. The most mind blowing realization of all is that the Captain of this journey had the most incredible ability to navigate cities effortlessly. As a girl who has a difficult time finding her car in parking lots this is a phenomenal talent. I am happy that I had the opportunity to see places I have never been and enjoy awesome company. Here are a few glimpses of the journey.















See Miss Photogenic!!


Our Fearless Captain


Notorious GQT rockin the sleep pose






2 comments:

caitlin said...

Awesome pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast. And you're too funny about your descriptions of everyone!

MisterE said...

Can you believe it has been over a month since we were there? I can't. Thanks for being my number 3 co-pilot and really just for being you. You rock!!