Saturday, June 12, 2010

Did It Again

I have had the fantastic opportunity to be outside more this year then I have since I was a kid. I have loved every minute of it. I have sat outside in the mornings on my patio and done homework and read. I am currently outside watching a squirrel running along the top of the fence that separates my house from the house in back of mine. The dog is laying at my feet and is between sleep and awake. If she was truly awake she would be chasing the squirrel and barking like a made woman. I have taken the dog for walks at night and witnessed sunsets that have rendered me speechless. I need to start bringing my camera on those walks so I can share the subject of my awe and gratitude for the world around me. I have attached some pictures to show how the scenery around Boise has reminded me again of its amazing beauty.
























1 comment:

MisterE said...

Way to live outside more, I should take a page from your book and do this more as well. I love the picture of the grass and sky but I hope that isn't the grass you had to cut the other day.