Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcoming Change

The last month has delivered a lot of interesting experiences. It always amazes me how much I can learn about myself in a short period of time. What I have learned is that the my path may not be clear now, but when the fog lifts I will see that the rocks I have stumbled over have actually been stepping stones to great personal achievement's. I will be closer to my ultimate goals. Through tears, sweat, self-doubt and fatigue I have found that embracing change and not fighting it, is much better for my stubborn soul. I know now when I accept change I feel peaceful. I have realized that change does NOT equal challenge. As I write this I can't help but smile. I am happy and grateful for the changes in my life and I now welcome them with hope and love.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Very good reminder! Thanks Lovechunks! :)