Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Is So Much Better

This past weekend I took a little road trip to the beautiful place I was raised. As I approached Tremonton, UT I held my breath in amazement. The last time I had driven to Utah from Boise,ID I was surrounded by gray snow and barren weathered trees. This time everything was green and lush. I was most happy to see the mountains that had protected me for so many years. I was in such awe of them I had to take a picture. Yes I took this picture while I was driving.

The morning after I arrived in Utah my sister and I went for a walk around her neighborhood. I was so grateful I brought my phone with me so that I could get these pictures. I was in the company of my wonderful sister and nature. The next morning my kick ass brother and I went for a hike (saddly I forgot my phone so there are no pictures), but I again lucked out and had great company and wonders of nature.


I had a wonderful trip and was thrilled to see all my family and friends. I was also exctited to get back to my cute home and my AWESOME bed.

Yay for the Great State of Idaho!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I KNOW! Spring rocks! Now, if only the wind on this side of the state would die down so we could enjoy the new life outside!