Sunday, May 24, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

I just made myself scrambled eggs and chocolate chip pancakes . . . for dinner! I love breakfast its my favorite meal of the day. I normally have a bowl of cereal for at least one of my daily meals. I love eggs and could eat them for every meal. However I think that would be bad for my already high cholesterol. As a tribute to my favorite meal... BREAKFAST here are my top 5 favorite things to eat for the most important meal of the day.

#5 The Breakfast Burrito: The best are from Betos, Carls Jr, Wendy's and Sonic. I haven't had one in a very long time. Which is probably a good thing.



#4 Denny's Moons Over My Hammy®
Ham and scrambled egg sandwich with Swiss and American cheese on grilled sourdough. Served with choice of hash browns or grits.





#3Village Inn
Ham and Cheese Skillet. Yes you are noticing a pattern. In my opinion you can very rarely go wrong with Ham, Cheese, Egg Trio.







#2 Hopper's Restaurant and Grill http://www.hoppersbrewpub.com/
Cinnamon Rolls and Chili Verde Omelet (Lord have mercy my mouth is watering) Luckily every time I am in Utah I manage to meet a friend there for brunch.




and #1 goes to a trusty favorite

CEREAL
Most recently my favorite cereal is Multi-Grain Cheerios

I give honorable mention to: Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Fruity Pebbles, Multi Grain Chex and Life.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I LOVE making breakfast for dinner! And all of those sound so good! Some of my favorites are, of course, the really fatty ones: eggs benedict, and bisquits with gravy. YUM! I'm also a Life fan, myself. Those chocolate chip pancakes sound divine!