Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Really Did That?!?!




If you aren't laughing at those pictures now you will be in just moments! Friday at 4:00 pm I was on my way to the restroom at work. I went to pull the strap up on my left shoe and then my right shoe. Much to my surprise my right shoe had no strap. I then looked down at my shoes to examine exactly how that could be. Then it hit me like a ton of shoes dropping from the heavens. I had worn 2 different shoes. The most astounding thing about this situation is that the day is was almost over and no one at work had noticed and then giving me 8 hours worth of crap. Of course I was giggling non-stop at my discovery and not only shared my shoe moment with all my co-workers, but I sent a text to some of my friends to brighten their Friday afternoon. Now I am sharing it with all of you so that you might know its the small silly moments in life that bring the most happiness.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hee Hee! I love it! Though, to be honest, I don't think, as a co-worker, that I would have noticed, because they are enough alike. Still, I agree that the silly things are the things that bring the most happiness.

MisterE said...

Ah, thanks for the laugh, the picture makes it even better. At least they look close enough to not draw attention to themselves. Can shoes be selves?