Sunday, December 5, 2010

November?

I am trying to figure out how November past in the blink of an eye. Maybe its because I wished the first nineteen days of November away in excited anticipation. Maybe its because I was less thrilled about the rapidly approaching Holiday season. Regardless of the reason I am grateful I have photo evidence of its existence. Otherwise years from now I would be asking myself if November 2010 really happened.

The first evidence of November happening was the Harry Potter movie marathon. There was a lot of junk food, laughter and a few awesome naps. Naps are a very important part of viewing 454 minutes of Harry Potter.










HARRY POTTER DAY!!! November 19th! Eric and I took the day off and saw the movie twice. It was a great movie! I can't wait for July when the final Harry Potter installment comes out. Again there was a lot of junk food. There were no naps, but there was shopping. At ROSS we discovered the most ridiculously ugly men's shoes I had ever seen.














After I came off my Harry Potter high it was suddenly Thanksgiving. It was a great relaxing day. I enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner with my Dad, Step-mom Ellen and my Oma. It was prepared with love by Marie Calender's. Seriously it was a delicious meal. I am thankful I was able to spend Thanksgiving with three amazing people.
























I am grateful for all of these fun experiences. Looks like November was pretty awesome. I look forward to the adventures that December has in store.

2 comments:

Nat said...

The last few months have just flown by for me as well. Crazy! And I love Harry Potter! July is so very far away...

caitlin said...

Wow! How fun. And a little crazy. But then again, I am not a Harry Potter fan yet. :)