Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lost Without My Camera

I left my camera at my brothers house on Sunday and I haven't gone to pick it up yet. It is weird to not have anything but a camera phone at my finger tips. I received two cameras (camera #2 is in storage) last year during my Christmas/Birthday time. Yes they are close enough to be thought of as one. Anyway, I have loved having these camera's to capture fun moments and happy memories. In honor of my awesome camera's here are a few pictures of what they captured during Christmas/Birthday time last year. I will soon post some pictures of this December's adventures as soon as I find my way back to my brothers house.




I am excited for another year of fun filled memories with my family and friends. Thank goodness for camera's.

No comments: