Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy News!

Let it be written. Let it be known. After many months of anticipation I finally know how much my tax refund will be. I am happy to announce that it is enough for me to get a QUEEN SIZE BED!!!!! I am currently sleeping on a lumpy twin size mattress that is on a steel frame and its very low to the ground. Though I am grateful to have a bed at all. My excitement for a new bed is overwhelming. Now I will eagerly await the arrival of the money into my checking account. I am thrilled to start mattress shopping and searching for the perfect bedding!!! My bedroom will finally be able to come together as a sanctuary not just a place I try to sleep. Thank you all for sharing my joy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can finally sleep together! LMAO Love ya!! Congrats girl

Nat said...

YAY! Ah, new beds are the BEST! I'm way excited for you.

MisterE said...

Best news ever! You are a real grown up now with a real grown up bed. Unless you get the race car bed...but that would be cool all on its own!