Saturday, February 14, 2009

PBS its like a drug


I have an addiction and its called PBS. There are so many things about it that I can't get enough of. Nature, Nova, The American Experience, British Comedies or any other British shows,cooking shows, home improvement shows and Antique Road Show. I do not have cable. If I did my addiction to educational channels would be much more intense. I would be likely to overdose on the Discovery, History and Travel channels. I can just see it after days of no one hearing from me I would be found on my couch wide eyed, disheveled and mumbling things like "No baby gazelle don't go near that watering hole." and "I hate Samantha Brown she has my dream job. Italy, Paris, Ireland. ..Its not fair." and "Rain forest ecosystems are delicate and complex." It is obvious that only having PBS is a better habit for me to pursue.

2 comments:

Nat said...

PBS rocks. GO SESAME STREET!!

MisterE said...

I grew up on the street. The Sesame Street that is.

For some reason Hometime always sucks me in and as you know I am additiced to Discovery, Travel, History channels as well. Don't worry your not alone in your addiction.