Monday, October 19, 2009

Vision

Last week in Happy Class we started vision boards. A vision board is a tool to help you create a matching vibration to what it is you want to have/be or do in your life and in your world. http://www.squidoo.com/what-is-a-vision-board. I was thrilled to be doing this. A few months ago I had made 3 small visions boards for my house and they make me very happy. I have collected a ton of magazines for cards that I make. I had all the tools necessary to make an outstanding vision board. It took me hours this weekend to complete it, but it was worth it. It was an interesting way for me to gain some insight into my dreams, goals and soul.

The first pictures are of the meager beginnings of my vision started last Tuesday:

Travel Section: Well its obvious that I need to go to Europe.


Love Section: Yes I am aware that Hugh Jackman is taken, but I would like someone with a kind smile and compassionate eyes.


Me Section: Who I am and who I want to become.


Health Section: Though its missing in these initial pictures it makes a grand appearance in the finished project.

This is my finished board the picture doesn't do it justice. I have to say I love my board its inspiring and exciting.


This is the mess I made . . .I enjoyed every moment of it.

2 comments:

Automobile Birdsinger said...

I love it! In fact, I think I need to make one myself. I will wait until my next test though, as I make the most progress in other aspects of my life when I am supposed to be studying!:) Also, Paris London, LOVE. and I will totally go to Italy with u! I am going to Ecuador this summer but maybe next??

Becky said...

You are so cute Autumn. I am on a quest to travel. This summer I will be venturing into states and countries I have never been. (Washington, Oregon and Vancover Canada) WOOT WOOT! You should totally make a vision bored its fun!