Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dirty Little Fun Haver

It has been almost 2 months since I have posted anything. I know crazy. What better time to post something then at midnight? That is right no other time is better.

The past 2 months have been full of good times. My friend Eric came to visit me and we had a wicked awesome time! A few weeks later my mom and Aunt Shana came to visit. We had a blast.

I have been watching movies like crazy. Last week I discovered Netflix. Its the new love of my life! I had been aprehensive about it for so long and when I finally opened my mind and heart to it I quickly became a helpless victim to the seduction of movies at my command. I can watch movies online, I can have dvd's sent to me. . .My movie geek self is in heaven. My second love is still the movie theater. I was there 2 times this weekend.

My latest imporant life developements are changing my phone number to a Boise number. Its nuts because I had the same phone number for about 8 years. However I felt it was time to change my mumber to a Boise number because I love it here. Its home and I am not planning on going anywhere. I am also going to get my Idaho drivers licence this week. I am actually excited about it all.

Well I think that is a good enough update for now. I am ready to try to sleep again.

2 comments:

Nat said...

YAY for becoming a fellow Idahoan! Boise is awesome.

MisterE said...

You are now a true blue spud! You dirty little fun haver you.